Human Resources Command - Integrated Web Services
CAC Login  Use your CAC
DS Logon
CAC Login  Use your DS Logon
SMS WEB Access Request Information
1. Complete a DD Form 2875 requesting access to SMS Web (only SMS Web, not in conjunction with iPERMS). 
2. Using the MPOC List, determine the Master POC for your organization.
3. In the MPOC list, click the envelope icon to the right of the selected MPOC to generate an email.
4. In the email, request that the MPOC provision your SMS Web access.
5. Attach the completed DD Form 2875 to the email.
6. Send the email to your MPOC.

**If your organization is not represented in the MPOC list, send an email to We will assist you in identifying or creating an MPOC for your organization. 

Alert Message


INTERNAL TO HRC - Contact your Directorate IMO for assistance.

EXTERNAL TO HRC - Contact your organization's MPOC to validate access. 

All other issues please contact the Army Service Center at 502-613-7777 or

Please do not submit anonymous ICE comments as we have no means to track who is experiencing the issue or the location making it difficult to resolve the problem. 

Soldier Management Services - Web Portal (SMS WEB)

Soldier Management Services - Web Portal (SMS Web) is a web-based collection of data, applications, and tools to assist Career Managers and other Human Resource Personnel in supporting Active Army, Army Reserve, and Army National Guard Soldiers, veterans, retirees, family members, and other stakeholders.

To access SMS Web, you must have a Common Access Card (CAC) and a security role set up and approved by Human Resources Command (HRC).  If your SMS Web account is not used for 35 days it will be deactivated.  You will need to reapply to regain access.

To login, click the "Use your CAC" link and enter your unique CAC PIN.

To view the site, you must have a Web browser capable of High Security (128-bit) encryption. 

If you have technical difficulties with SMS Web login, follow the procedures below.

HRC users should contact their Information Management Officer (IMO) for first line of assistance.  If further assistance is needed, then your IMO will contact the Army Service Center for you.

Non-HRC users should send an email to the Army Service Center at or call 502-613-7777 to request customer support. The Army Service Center will create a trouble ticket using the information you provide in the email message.

 Include the following information in your email:

  • Detailed description of the problem you are having with SMS WEB
  • Screenshots or exact wording of error messages received
  • User's Name
  • Office Symbol (Org Code)
  • Location
  • Phone Number
  • Email Address
For comments or questions please use the same procedures above.

Attention: This is a Department of Defense Computer System. DOD computer systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that their use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operation security. Monitoring includes, but is not limited to, active attacks by system. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorized purposes. All information, including personal information, placed, or sent over this system may be monitored and verified. Use of this DOD computer system, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to monitoring of activity on this system, including the entry or updating of personal information. Unauthorized use may subject you to criminal prosecution. Deliberate entry of inaccurate data or misleading data can result in disciplinary action and/or criminal prosecution. Evidence collected during monitoring may be used for administrative, criminal, or other adverse action. Use of this system constitutes consent to monitoring for all lawful purposes. I acknowledge the terms and agree to comply with the conditions as stated. I am aware that all my activities on this system will be automatically recorded by the system and will made available to appropriate officials upon an official request.